Savannah Kittens Holding Fee
The savannah kittens holding fee. There are times when you know you want Savannah Kittens from a particular breeding. Many times our savannah kittens will be spoken for before they are born. For that reason we offer a potential family to pay a holding fee on a kitten. We only allow 2 holding fees to be placed on any litter. What this does is guarantee’s 1st pick kitten and 2nd pick kitten. Otherwise it will be 1st come 1st serve and you may not get a kitten from that breeding as we tell families to stay in contact with us.
We don’t write down names and numbers. Too many times when we call someone to announce the litter, they have purchased already so we have found this to be a waste of our time.
This is how the holding fee works:
- The fee is 25% of the pick kitten price. Some females will have a pick kitten price of one amount and some will have another amount. It depends of the breeding, bloodlines and past kittens.
- Should no kitten match what your looking for then the amount will be transferred to the next available litter.
- If the next litter doesn’t produce a kitten of your choice, the holding fee will be refunded.
- As soon as the kittens are born you will be notified of the sex and colors available and of course pictures sent.
- We ask that you pick your kitten as soon as possible but clearly there are aspects of the kitten you will want to know prior to your choice. Many families know as soon as they are born and have their eyes open. Pick kitten must be made by 6 weeks old.
- This is a holding fee. The kitten is not purchased until the balance is paid in full and you have picked up your kitten. All health warranties begin when the kitten is placed in your hands.
- Pictures and progress of your kitten will be sent weekly to you. All instructions on the care of your kitten will also be sent weekly. We invite your calls. The more you know about your kitten, the better they will adjust to their new home.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us. We will not hold any kitten without a holding fee being placed.